Happy Readathon, everyone! It’s a quiet morning here at Reading and Ruminations, but I am looking forward to lots of reading today. I’m ready to dive in, so here’s my opening meme answers.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from somewhere new today! After the October readathon I moved, so I’m now reading from Rocklin, CA. With that said, it’s not all that different. I’m still in suburban Sacramento, and Roseville, where I used to live, is about a half mile away.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I raided my roomie’s bookshelves to try to find some variety, and I’m going to be trying some romantic suspense books today. I’m looking forward to trying some new stuff.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a paralegal in my early 30s, and I work for an estate planning and probate law firm in Sacramento. This is my 15th readathon! My first was Dewey’s last, and the readathon probably means more to me than I can express. During my multi year reading slump, the Readathon was the one thing I could count on to get me reading. I’m also the human of a very adorable little kitty, Luna. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you’ve no doubt seen me post pictures of her. She’s a busy little thing.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Nothing too different. I did forget to sign up to be a cheerleader, so I’ll be doing some rogue cheering today.
I don’t know how frequent my updates will be, but I’ll try to check in at least a few times here. I think most of my updates will be on Twitter (@shootingstarr7).