I never dreamed, when I planned the Summer Reading Blitz, that anyone would want to try to do it as well. I know some people *cough*S. Krishna*cough* can easily read 30 books in a month, but I tend to average 8 or 9 in my good months. But I am really excited that other people are planning to read 30 books in 30 days as well!
I put a list of participants in my Sunday Salon post yesterday, but there are others who have joined in the madness since then. So here is a master list of all participants.
- Vasilly at 1330V
- Brittanie at A Book Lover
- Becky at Becky’s Book Reviews
- Ruth at Bookish Ruth
- Meghan at Medieval Bookworm
- Melissa at Must Read Faster
- M (who is currently taking a blogging break, but is always, always welcome to participate)
- Kay at The Infinite Shelf
- Jennie at Biblio File
- I Heart Book Gossip
- Michelle at See Michelle Read
- Libby at Ramblings of a Bookworm
- Crystal at My Reading Room
- Dreadful Penny
- Katee R. at Katee Robert’s Blog
- Suzanne at Sweet Serenity
I will be updating this list if others join us during the month.