I’d mostly decided to swear off reading challenges, but a part of me still loves signing up for challenges and trying to get them done. So I decided to go ahead and participate in Fall Into Reading, hosted by Callapidder Days. My goal for this challenge is 10 books.
- Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
- The Love of Her Life by Harriet Evans
- Veil of Roses by Laura Fitzgerald
- How to Buy a Love of Reading by Tanya Egan Gibson
- The Aviary Gate by Katie Hickman
- The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Five Minutes More by Darlene Ryan
I will be updating this list with links as I complete and review the books. For more information, and to find other participants, please click on the image above.