I am currently 92 pages into My Abandonment, and it’s proving interesting so far. I kind of feel like there’s something I’m missing, but I haven’t been able to figure out what it is. My first assumption proved rather incorrect.
The mosquito has gotten another bite in, but I’ve gotten a few good swats at it in as well. Currently it’s on the ceiling regrouping, but I have no doubt it will come back for another attempt. I will win the day, though. It’s necessary.
- Currently reading: My Abandonment by Peter Rock
- Pages read the last 2 hours: 92
- Total pages read: 92
- Minutes spent reading the last 2 hours: 77
- Total minutes spent reading: 77
- Books completed: none so far.