- Where are you reading from today? I am reading from Lincoln, CA, a small-ish town about 30 miles north of Sacramento.
- 3 facts about me …
- I am participating in my 4th read-a-thon. My first one was in October 2008, which was the last one hosted by Dewey.
- I have only read 7 books this year (ashamed doesn’t begin to cover it).
- I have been doing battle with a mosquito in this room since last night. So far it’s got 4 bites in, but I am determined to win.
- How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? I didn’t set up a TBR this year, so I am just going to be operating off my bookshelves with their hundreds of unread books.
- Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? I think I am aiming for 1000 pages.
- If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? Do the mini challenges. Winning prizes is fun.