1. What are you reading right now?
I just finished The Fates Will Find Their Way by Hannah Pittard. I think my next book is going to be Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan
2. How many books have you read so far?
Two: Domestic Violets and The Fates Will Find Their Way
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Maine, or possibly The House at Riverton by Kate Morton
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nope. Mine was an empty day.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not too many interruptions today. It’s been quiet.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Honestly, very little surprises me about the read-a-thons anymore. Although, I do have to admit I wasn’t prepared for the mutiny from my computer this morning.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope. I’m more the go-with-the-flow participant type.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Honestly, you would think after seven readathons I’d have my snack situations figured out. But once again, I wasn’t all that well prepared for my eating needs today. So next year, I will be a better prepared snacker.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yes. I’ve had a few catnaps already. And they were lovely.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
My only tip is this: if something isn’t working for you, change it. The best thing about the readathon is that there are no stringent rules.
Current Read: Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan
Books Completed: Domestic Violets by Matthew Norman, The Fates Will Find Their Way by Hannah Pittard
Pages Read: 569